09 jul Download Mod Save The Dog ((FULL))
Download Mod Save The Dog: How to Protect Your Furry Friends in Minecraft and Other Games
If you love playing games with pets, you know how heartbreaking it can be when they die. Whether it’s by accident, by enemy attack, or by natural causes, losing your loyal companion can ruin your gaming experience. Fortunately, there are mods that can help you save your pets from harm and give them a second chance at life. In this article, we will show you how to download and install one of the most popular mods for this purpose: Save The Dog. We will also introduce you to some other games that have similar mods or features that let you protect your furry friends.
What is Save The Dog mod and why you need it
Save The Dog is a mod for Minecraft that protects your pets from various sources of damage caused by you or the environment. It also allows you to revive your pets with notes and blocks, untame them with shears, and bypass the protection with the shift key. This mod works on both client and server side, and is compatible with Forge, Fabric, and Quilt mod loaders. It is a simple but effective way to prevent your pets from dying and keep them by your side.
How to download and install Save The Dog mod for Minecraft
To download and install Save The Dog mod for Minecraft, you will need the following:
- A Java version of 17 or higher
- A Minecraft version of 1.19 or higher
- A mod loader of your choice (Forge, Fabric, or Quilt)
- The Save The Dog mod file (you can get it from [here](^1^))
Once you have these requirements, follow these steps:
- Download the mod file from the link above and save it in a folder of your choice.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and select the profile that matches your mod loader.
- Click on “Edit” and then on “Open Game Dir”. This will open the folder where your Minecraft files are located.
- Find the “mods” folder and open it. If you don’t have one, create one.
- Copy and paste the mod file into the “mods” folder.
- Close the folder and launch Minecraft.
- Enjoy playing with your pets!
Features of Save The Dog mod
Protection from various sources of damage
This mod protects your pets from various sources of damage caused by you or the environment. These include:
- Direct attack
- Sword sweeping
- Powder Snow
- Berry Bushes
You can configure which sources of damage are enabled or disabled in the configuration file (syp-common.toml) located in the config folder. You can also blacklist or whitelist certain entities from protection and revival.
Revival with notes and blocks
When your pet dies, it drops a note. You can then use this note to revive the pet. Right-clicking on a Copper Block (configurable) while holding the note will respawn the pet and consume the block. You can also use other blocks for revival, such as Gold Block, Diamond Block, or Netherite Block. The higher the value of the block, the more health the pet will have when revived. You can also change the revival blocks in the configuration file.
Untaming with shears
If you want to untame your pet, you can use shears on it. This will remove the collar and make the pet wild again. You can then tame it again with the usual method (bones for dogs, fish for cats, etc.). This feature is useful if you want to change the owner of the pet or free it from captivity.
Bypassing protection with shift key
If you want to bypass the protection and damage your pet, you can hold the shift key while attacking. This will allow you to hit your pet as normal. This feature is useful if you want to test the mod or have some fun with your pet (don’t worry, they won’t hold a grudge).
Other games that have Save The Dog mods or similar features
Project: Save The Pets! for Minecraft
This is another mod for Minecraft that protects your pets from harm. It also adds new pets, such as hamsters, rabbits, turtles, and more. You can craft pet beds, bowls, toys, and collars for your pets. You can also heal them with food and potions. This mod is compatible with Forge and requires Java 8 or higher.
Save Your Pets for Minecraft
This is a mod for Minecraft that allows you to save your pets from death by using a special item called Pet Saver. When your pet dies, it drops a Pet Saver instead of a note. You can then right-click on any block while holding the Pet Saver to revive your pet. You can craft Pet Savers with gold ingots and bones. This mod is compatible with Fabric and requires Java 16 or higher.
Save The Dog – Draw to Save for PC
This is a game for PC that challenges you to save a dog from various dangers by drawing lines and shapes. You have to use your creativity and logic to create bridges, ramps, walls, and other objects to help the dog reach the exit. The game has over 100 levels with different scenarios and obstacles. You can also customize your dog’s appearance and unlock new skins and accessories.
Summary of the main points
In this article, we have shown you how to download and install Save The Dog mod for Minecraft, which protects your pets from various sources of damage and allows you to revive them with notes and blocks. We have also introduced you to some other games that have similar mods or features that let you protect your furry friends.
Call to action and final thoughts
If you love playing games with pets, you should definitely try these mods and games. They will make your gaming experience more enjoyable and rewarding. You will be able to keep your pets safe and happy, and have fun with them in different ways. So what are you waiting for? Download these mods and games today and save the dog!
- Q: How do I update Save The Dog mod?
- A: You can update Save The Dog mod by downloading the latest version from the link above and replacing the old file in the mods folder.
- Q: How do I uninstall Save The Dog mod?
- A: You can uninstall Save The Dog mod by deleting the file from the mods folder.
- Q: How do I report bugs or issues with Save The Dog mod?
- A: You can report bugs or issues with Save The Dog mod by creating an issue on the GitHub page [here].
- Q: How do I contact the developer of Save The Dog mod?
- A: You can contact the developer of Save The Dog mod by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Q: How do I support the development of Save The Dog mod?
- A: You can support the development of Save The Dog mod by donating via PayPal [here].