09 jul Red Movie Download In Hindi 123mkv 🤚
Red Movie Download in Hindi 123mkv: A Guide for Action Comedy Fans
If you are looking for a fun and thrilling action comedy movie to watch, you might want to check out Red. Red is a 2010 American movie loosely inspired by a comic book series of the same name. It stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Karl Urban, and Mary-Louise Parker as a team of retired CIA agents who are targeted for assassination by their former organization. The movie is full of witty humor, explosive action, and a stellar cast that delivers great performances.
Red is also popular among Hindi-speaking audiences, who enjoy watching dubbed versions of Hollywood movies. If you are one of them, you might be wondering how to download Red movie in Hindi 123mkv. 123mkv is a website that offers free downloads of movies in various languages and formats. However, before you rush to download Red movie from 123mkv, there are some things you should know. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Red movie, including its plot, cast, reviews, ratings, legal streaming options, trivia, and facts. We will also answer some frequently asked questions about Red movie at the end. So, let’s get started!
Red Movie Plot and Cast
Red movie follows the story of Frank Moses (Bruce Willis), a former CIA black ops agent who lives a quiet life in the suburbs. He has a crush on Sarah Ross (Mary-Louise Parker), a pension call center employee whom he talks to on the phone regularly. One night, he is attacked by a squad of hitmen who try to kill him. He manages to fight them off and escapes to Sarah’s house to protect her. He then kidnaps her and takes her with him on a cross-country journey to find out who is behind the assassination attempt.
Along the way, he reunites with his old colleagues Joe Matheson (Morgan Freeman), Marvin Boggs (John Malkovich), and Victoria (Helen Mirren), who are also retired CIA agents with special skills and abilities. They discover that they are all on a hit list connected to a secret mission they did in Guatemala in 1981. They also learn that their former boss Cynthia (Rebecca Pidgeon) and a corrupt politician named Robert Stanton (Richard Dreyfuss) are involved in the conspiracy. They have to use their wits and experience to evade their pursuers, led by a young CIA agent named William Cooper (Karl Urban), who is determined to catch them.
Red Movie Reviews and Ratings
Red movie received generally positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. It was praised for its humor, action, style, and cast chemistry. It was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy. On Rotten Tomatoes, it has a 72% approval rating based on 215 reviews, with an average rating of 6.5/10. The website’s critics consensus reads: “It may not be the killer thrill ride you’d expect from an action movie with a cast of this caliber, but Red still thoroughly outshines most of its big-budget counterparts with its wit and style.” On IMDb, it has a rating of 7/10 based on over 300,000 votes.
Some of the positive reviews from critics include:
- “With its self-deprecating humour, and a hilarious performance from Malkovich, the film — though it never makes the least bit of sense — is easy to take, and there are a few snappy lines of dialogue, too.” – Sandra Hall, Sydney Morning Herald
- “Red is a goofy, gratuitous, good-time flick that doesn’t take itself too seriously and is all the better for it.” – Christy Lemire, Associated Press
- “Red is a movie that knows what it is and what it wants to do, and does it with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of fun.” – James Berardinelli, ReelViews
Some of the negative reviews from critics include:
- “Red is an action comedy that isn’t very funny and doesn’t have much action.” – Mick LaSalle, San Francisco Chronicle
- “Red is a movie that’s all concept and no content.” – Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
- “Red is a movie that tries to be too many things at once: a comedy, a thriller, a romance, a spy caper. It ends up being none of them very well.” – Claudia Puig, USA Today
Red Movie Legal Streaming Options
If you want to watch Red movie online, you have several legal streaming options to choose from. However, you should avoid downloading Red movie from illegal websites like 123mkv, as they can expose you to malware, viruses, and legal troubles. Here are some of the legal streaming platforms where you can watch Red movie online:
|Netflix||$8.99-$17.99 per month||US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and more|
|Amazon Prime Video||$12.99 per month or $119 per year||US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and more|
|Hulu||$5.99-$11.99 per month||US only|
|Vudu||$3.99-$5.99 to rent or $9.99-$14.99 to buy||US only|
|iTunes||$3.99-$5.99 to rent or $9.99-$14.99 to buy||US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and more|
|Google Play||$3.99-$5.99 to rent or $9.99-$14.99 to buy||US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and more|
|YouTube||$3.99-$5.99 to rent or $9.99-$14.99 to buy||US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and more|
|DVD/Blu-ray||$5-$20 depending on the edition and retailer||Worldwide|
Red Movie Trivia and Facts
Red movie is not only entertaining but also full of interesting trivia and facts that you might not know. Here are some of them:
- The title Red stands for “Retired Extremely Dangerous”, which is the designation given to the former CIA agents in the movie.
- The movie is loosely based on a comic book series of the same name by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner. However, the comic book is much darker and more violent than the movie.
- The movie was filmed in various locations in the US and Canada, including New Orleans, Louisiana; Toronto, Ontario; Chicago, Illinois; Mobile Bay Bridge in Alabama; and CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
- The movie features several references and homages to other movies and TV shows starring the cast members. For example, Frank Moses uses the alias Frank Sinatra when he checks into a hotel with Sarah Ross. This is a nod to Bruce Willis’ role in Die Hard (1988), where he also uses the same alias.
- The movie also has several cameo appearances by famous actors and actresses. For example, Ernest Borgnine plays Henry the Records Keeper at the CIA headquarters. He was 93 years old at the time of filming and had a career spanning over seven decades.
- The movie was followed by a sequel titled Red 2 (2013), which also starred Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Mary-Louise Parker, and added Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Byung-hun Lee to the cast. It was also well-received by critics and audiences, but not as much as the first movie.
Red movie is a fun and thrilling action comedy movie that you can enjoy watching with your friends and family. It has a great plot, cast, humor, and action that will keep you entertained and engaged. However, if you want to watch Red movie online, you should avoid downloading it from illegal websites like 123mkv, as they can harm your device and get you in trouble with the law. Instead, you should opt for legal streaming platforms that offer Red movie in high quality and with subtitles. You can also buy or rent Red movie on DVD or Blu-ray if you prefer to watch it offline.
We hope this article has given you all the information you need to know about Red movie. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. And if you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might also be interested in Red movie. Thank you for reading!
Here are some of the frequently asked questions and answers about Red movie:
- What does Red stand for in the movie?
Red stands for “Retired Extremely Dangerous”, which is the designation given to the former CIA agents in the movie.
- Is Red movie based on a true story?
No, Red movie is not based on a true story. It is loosely inspired by a comic book series of the same name by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner.
- Who are the main actors and actresses in Red movie?
The main actors and actresses in Red movie are Bruce Willis as Frank Moses, Morgan Freeman as Joe Matheson, John Malkovich as Marvin Boggs, Helen Mirren as Victoria, Karl Urban as William Cooper, and Mary-Louise Parker as Sarah Ross.
- How many sequels does Red movie have?
Red movie has one sequel titled Red 2 (2013), which also starred Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Mary-Louise Parker, and added Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Byung-hun Lee to the cast.
- Where can I watch Red movie online legally and safely?
You can watch Red movie online legally and safely on various streaming platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Vudu, iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, etc. You can also buy or rent Red movie on DVD or Blu-ray from online or offline retailers.